Here’s the details of this year’s golf trip:
– $560 all in. That includes taxes, carts, accommodation. Compare that to last year it was $670.
– June 20-23 (not father’s day this year)
– Location: Courtenay/Comox (Vancouver Island)
– 3 nights stay at Crown Isle. Great accomdation
– Thursday the 20: Morningstar (Parksville) tee off at 105pm
– Friday the 21: Crown Isle (Courtenay) tee off at 827am and 2pm. Double round this day.
– Saturday the 22nd: Storey Creek (Campbell River) – shotgun tee off at 8am
– Sunday the 23rd: Pheasant Glen (Qualicum Beach) – 932am tee off
– I don’t know much about the last course, but the other three are widely held as top notch courses in BC. I’ve always wanted to play Storey Creek. I’m considering replacing Pheasant Glen with Fairwinds.
– the cost reflects each round with a cart